Thursday 7 November 2013

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap!


So guys! I know it's been a while, but I got a new job! For those of you who know me well, you'll understand how amazing this is for me! For everyone else, I had become quite disenchanted with my previous job and the people who ran the place, so I had to get out. So yeah, a couple of crazy weeks of adapting and training, but I'm back :)

Anyway, I decided that I was going to take one more step out of my comfort zone and sign up for this year''s Food Blogger Cookie Swap. It was set up two years ago by Lindsay from Love and Olive Oil and Julie from The Little Kitchen. When you sign up, you donate a small amount that goes directly to Cookies for Kid's Cancer. In my mind, that's good enough, but on top of that, you get the names/addresses of three other bloggers who have signed up from your country and three others get yours and you send a dozen cookies to each of them! Sign up closed the other day and I'm (im)patiently waiting for my Cookie matches to check out who I'll be sending mine to...

Keep your eyes peeled, in about a month, the blogging world will be filled with everyones recipes and hopefully it might inspire some more of you to join in and help raise money for a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment